27 августа 2010 г.

Обращение к властям Канады. Appeal to the authorities of Canada.

Statement to the Canadian authorities dated July 18, 2015. 
I still haven't received any response to it.




 First Statement to the Head of UNHCR Representative in Canada dated July 18, 2015:


Proofs of sending my statements and receiving their by authorities of Canada (some, not all); screenshots of fragments of certificates of my digital signature.



From the Head of the UNHCR Office in Canada, I received a strange, short and empty response (dated July 20, 2015), that doesn’t touch on the essence of the matters, instead of giving a meaningful answer to all problems and questions of my statement dated July 18, 2015. Then I sent a new statement to the UNHCR office in Canada, etc. - dated July 22, 2015.  I still haven't received any response to it.




Aid to restore my violated human rights and fight corruption